Crystal computer servers
Crystal Group Inc. is uniquely comprised of three business competencies rolled into a single supplier. We are a server manufacturer and systems provider, a systems integrator, and a custom design and manufacturing services provider. This three-tier approach is unique in the server industry and allows Crystal to excel at the delivery of turnkey systems tailored to specific customer needs. Crystal provides server architecture and related integration services for mission critical installations worldwide. We design, manufacture, integrate and support server-based systems architecture for communications, broadband, government, and industrial controls applications.
Crystal's server architecture is designed and manufactured to provide system flexibility, operational quality, and long-term reliability. Crystal provides:
* Rackmount PCI and ISA chassis with all-steel construction for rugged dependability
* Single or dual processor single board computers with extra laminate layers for better signal propagation
* Remote management systems
* OEM branding & packaging
* Configuration Management Program available
* Standard or custom designed rack units (19" & 23")
* QuickConnect® cable management systems
* Specific Crystal configurations are tested in accordance with MIL-STD-810F and MIL-STD-167-1 plus tailored shock and vibration profiles
* Power & cooling analysis and certifications
* 7 x 24 tier-one technical support
If its server architecture, whether we make it, our clients make it, or a third party makes it, Crystal will specify, procure, inventory, integrate, test, deliver, install, support and upgrade it. Crystal provides:
* Integration and management of third party or customer-supplied application software including customer-defined testing criteria and revision management.
* Integration and management of third party or customer supplied hardware including customer-defined test criteria, inventory management, and serial number tracking.
* 7 X 24 tier-one support of all third-party hardware and software
* Layout, assembly, wiring, testing, shipping and installation of rack systems
* Site surveys and field installation support including physical, thermal, and electrical consulting.
* Server upgrade programs to accommodate changing operational requirements
When something off-the-shelf does not meet a customer's need, Crystal can design, prototype, certify and manufacture to the customer's exact specifications. Crystal provides:
* Digital design capabilities for custom backplanes, SBC's, and other customer defined circuit cards
* Software design capabilities for custom BIOS, drivers and remote management applications
* Mechanical design capabilities for custom enclosures (chassis & racks), cable management systems, and stationary or mobile mounting hardware
* Manufacturing services including fine pitch and BGA device population using state of the art Phillips SMD manufacturing systems to insure high quality, fast turn production.
Crystal server products:
Crystal 1U rack mount computers offer superior reliability, performance and expansion capability. Powered by Crystal-manufactured single board computers or motherboards, our 1U-server solutions are perfect when you need a lot of computing power in a small space. We offer 1U servers as short as just 17" deep with two full PCI expansion slots.
Crystal's 2U fault tolerant rackmount computers offer superior reliability, performance and expansion capability. Powered by Crystal-manufactured single board computers or motherboards, our 2U-server solutions offer removable, hot-swap drive bays and up to six expansion slots.
The newest Crystal 3U server delivers a better class of rugged, rackmount servers. AMD and Intel powered options are available in the most rugged servers in the industry
Crystal's 4U rack mount computer products are the perfect solution when you need a lot of slots. Powered by Crystal-manufactured single board computers or motherboards, our 4U computers offer up to 20 expansion slots and dual, redundant power supplies.
Crystal-manufactured HalfWide rackmount servers offer up to 10 ISA or PCI slots in a modular form factor, with the ability to fit up to 18 servers in a standard 19” rack. These computers feature rugged steel chassis construction and state of the art cooling features which make them perfect for military, industrial or communications applications.
Crystal-manufactured QuarterWide rackmount servers offer up to 5 ISA or PCI slots in a modular form factor, with the ability to fit up to 52 servers in a standard 19” rack. These computers feature rugged steel chassis construction and state of the art cooling features which make them perfect for military, industrial or communications applications.
Crystal Group has a full product line of pre-configured systems. The System Product Line (SPL) consists of completely configured 1U, 2U, 4U and Crystal-unique form factor servers. The SPL Servers are competely-configured with processors, hard drives, optical drives and memory. These systems are thoroughly tested and certified, which makes the SPL Servers easy-to-buy and have a reduced lead time.
Crystal Rugged Blade Servers feature powerful Intel 82537L / Pro 1000GB Ethernet/ICH7-M chipsets, Intel® Core™ 2 Duo / Core Solo cpu options, 533/667 MHz front side bus, 3 GB, Registered DDR2 RAM. The blade's short depth of 11" and chassis cabinet options of two, four or seven blade configurations meet requirements for high density computing in compact form factors. All aluminum construction, superior shock and vibration capability, superior cooling ability, extended temperature ranges and design for long life (configuration management) all provide optimum performance in the harshest environments. Completely and easily configurable. Fully sealed options are also available.
Check out Crystal Group's rugged rackmount SXGA monitors that feature impact resistant, laminated stack with scratch resistant, low reflectance front cover glass. These low specular reflectance and high brightness displays yield excellent high ambient contrast, lay flat in 2U space and are short depth at 22.7 inches. Other features include a micro keyboard with trackball mouse and a drop down wrist rest for superior user comfort. Models are available with HD-15 and DVI interfaces.
Crystal designs and manufactures single board computers to provide our customers with the most reliable solutions available. We strike a balance between offering advanced computing power and design innovation while using processors, components and chipsets that allow us to offer our customers configuration management and availability.
Sometimes you just need more functionality. Crystal is ready for the challenge of creating and offering specialty products to meet your specific needs. Fully customized options are available. If you do not see it listed here, contact a Crystal Program Manager or send a request for information. We would be happy to build a system to your specifications.
|Company name:||Crystal Group, Inc. [ Homepage ]|
|Business address:||850 Kacena Road
|Contact name:||Michaela Coyle [ Email ]|
Product groups: rack mount server computer computer server